Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

iOS App254 Notification Bug

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

Two separate accounts. One is granted full access(iPhone5S) and the other(iPhone7) has no access at all yet it still getting notification with the exact name of the cam from iPhone5S but no video, which is at least a good thing.. Also, tried logging out and closing the App for at least 20min from (iPhone7)  and logging back in with my other friends new account and guess what it still was able to notify me from the previous accounts (iPhone5&7).. Now, I know what to avoid doing.. 

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JPC,

It sounds like you've got two accounts, and one that no longer has devices being shared to it but is still receiving notifications for those devices?

Account A (primary)

Account B (shared access)

You've removed shared access from account B and account B is still getting push notifications for those devices on Account A?

Is this correct?

JamesC

JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

@JamesC wrote:

JPC,

It sounds like you've got two accounts, and one that no longer has devices being shared to it but is still receiving notifications for those devices?

Account A (primary)

Account B (shared access)

You've removed shared access from account B and account B is still getting push notifications for those devices on Account A?

Is this correct?

JamesC

Here's my setup:

Account A: Not Shared Access and Granted to B

Account B: Shared Access and Granted to A

Account B: Getting Notification from A is the issue ..