Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Why Arlo Support is the wort in Europe?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Wice22
Initiate
Initiate

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the service provided, despite holding the highest and most expensive subscription tier you offer. My experience so far has been extremely disappointing, and I would like to detail the issues I've encountered:

1. **Inaccessible Customer Support**: Despite numerous attempts, it seems nearly impossible to connect with a live representative. It appears that Arlo deliberately avoids engaging with customers directly.

2. **Issues with Support Channels**: When I attempt to contact support through the Arlo app, it redirects me to a webpage with only two contact options:
a) A chat service, which seems to be automated and lacks human interaction.
b) Phone support, with numbers for the UK and Ireland. However, irrespective of the chosen option (Support, Sales, Online Shop), the call is placed on a brief hold, followed by a disconnection. This issue persists across both Irish and UK numbers, and I've experienced this over 37 times.

Additionally, I've tried the "Contact from your account" feature and submitted a ticket. However, it has been over 48 hours with no assignment or response. For a company that claims to provide security system support, this level of service is not just inadequate, it's concerning.

Could you please address these issues urgently? Is your business still operational?

Looking forward to a prompt and satisfactory resolution.

Regards

Z.Bal

2 REPLIES 2
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Wice22
Initiate
Initiate

I think you are overoptimistic my friend.

I created ticket 00581329

3 days a go, and no one answered 🙂 

honestly never experienced worse support in my life.

Regards