Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMB4000 my base station still solid yellow i try every thhing even resset?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
j-f64
Aspirant
Aspirant

After trying every thing it's still not connect with the wifi i am using a eternet wire i also change the eternet wire but no luck the light still solid yellow ? if i use a eternet wire it is direct conect so no pass word is needed ??

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You didn't say which LED is solid amber (orange). The power and Internet LEDs should be green while the Camera one can be off or solid amber. A complete description of the LEDs would be useful. You could also remove power from your router and then the base to see if that helps.

BTW, the base has nothing to do with your WiFi since it uses the Ethernet cable to connect. I know many folks refer to their router as their "WiFi" so I assume that's what you mean.

j-f64
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks

The power light is still solid amber, I try to reset not working. I try to reinstall not working, I delete the base from the app. And try to add it back not working. When i press the reset button for more then seconds the power amber light is not blinking like it did the first time now it's still solid amber. Yes i am using a eternet cable.

Thanks' 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The Power LED being amber is the problem. You may have a faulty power adapter or the base itself. Use a voltmeter to read the voltage at the connector - it should be 12 volts DC. If it is, you have a faulty base.