Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Security System

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Ar-No
Follower
Follower

I received an email from Arlo today suggesting that people should never google the phone number to contact Arlo, because the phone numbers are all scams. And it further advised not to pay for support, because "Arlo does not charge for support." So I try to reply to the email, but alas, the email address is a no-reply address. So then I come to the Arlo website to contact support, but alas, there are a million hoops to jump through, and oh, your issue does not qualify for support. Here's a tip, Arlo tech-bros: if this many people are googling a phone number to contact, and paying third parties for support, then you are failing at providing adequate support to your dollar signs, I mean, customers. Because I am not able to post this without model number, firmware, OS, and environment, (MORE HOOPS), here you go: ArloPro Wireless Security Camera. Shame on this garbage.

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Ar-No wrote:

I received an email from Arlo today suggesting that people should never google the phone number to contact Arlo, because the phone numbers are all scams. And it further advised not to pay for support, because "Arlo does not charge for support." So I try to reply to the email, but alas, the email address is a no-reply address. 

It's just a reminder, likely the same info that is here:

If you are looking for support, go into the app (not my.arlo.com), and select the support area.  Then choose a camera (ideally one in a subscription plan).  Then scroll down to the contacts area.

If you are entitled to phone support, you can choose it there.  It's open 6am-6pm US pacific time.