Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Library Deletes Mid Day and Daily

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Newk430
Aspirant
Aspirant

I subscribe to the Premier plan and have noticed that during day my camera activates multiple times but after a few hours most of videos are no longer available in the library and there are no videos available for any previous days.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Newk430
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks so much for your help. I feel like an idiot know. Just proves the simplest explanation is usually the most accurate. My girlfriend has been deleting them without my knowledge to save space because she didn’t know we paid for 30days of storage. Thanks ton.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
brh
Master
Master

@Newk430

Check your filtering in the library. I am wondering if you have a filter set so that you are not able to view them.

Brian

Newk430
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks Brian. I checked the filters and I do not have any set.
brh
Master
Master

@Newk430

This is truly wierd as all the videos are stored on Arlo's servers and should be available for 30 days. Are you on a shared system? I believe that someone has access to your account and is deleting the videos. You should probably change the password immediately and don't give it to anyone. If that doesn't work then you might need to contact Support and possibly they could see from their end what is going on.

Brian

Newk430
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks so much for your help. I feel like an idiot know. Just proves the simplest explanation is usually the most accurate. My girlfriend has been deleting them without my knowledge to save space because she didn’t know we paid for 30days of storage. Thanks ton.