Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Have a VMB4000 with five cameras that disappeared from my app but is visible on wife's phone

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
MikeG58
Aspirant
Aspirant

Have a VMB4000 with five cameras that disappeared from my app but is visible on wife's phone and all works. I can turn off cameras one at a time on my phone but in mode can not disable all cameras just pro 2 vmb3500 showing. Can see all cameras still and turn them off and on one at a time but not both base stations at once in mode setting.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I believe this behavior was part of a recently resolved issue. If you experience this again please let me know. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @MikeG58 

Do both accounts see the feed option at the bottom of the Arlo app?

MikeG58
Aspirant
Aspirant

If you are talking about mode selection it now shows both again, on both devices, My Devices and Shared Devices. If by "feed" you mean all the recordings and corresponding dates that correlate to them, then yes we  both still get feed from all the camera's. I still would like to know how to correct this problem in the future though. Thanks

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MikeG58 wrote:

If by "feed" you mean all the recordings and corresponding dates that correlate to them, 

No. that is not what @ShayneS is asking. There are two user interfaces supported by the Arlo App.  Some accounts see menu options for "Library" and "Mode", others see menu options for "Feed" and Dashboard".

@ShayneS wants to know whether you see "Feed" in your app, or whether you see "Library" instead.

MikeG58
Aspirant
Aspirant

Library And mode on both of our phones. Thanks

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I believe this behavior was part of a recently resolved issue. If you experience this again please let me know. 

MikeG58
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank You for your help and information.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@MikeG58 You are very welcome.

Shayne