Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Feed recording with automation schedule VMB3000

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
SDS-AO
Aspirant
Aspirant

How to remove recording of all 5 cameras when routine schedule is activated.  I have 3 routine automation set up one at 11:30pm which activates all 5 cameras, at 6:30am that disarm 2 camera in the house and at 7am that disarms all 5 cameras.  The recording for all 5 cameras is set up between 30-40 seconds.  However whenever a schedule routine activates I get feed recording which for me is not required since it is only the change of schedule and no motion has occured.  I only want recording if motion is detected after the routine automation.

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try rebooting your base to see if that helps.

SDS-AO
Aspirant
Aspirant

Restarting did not work.  The problem is when Arlo changes mode it automatically begins to record from the camera in that mode.  These recording appear in feed and there is no motion it simply records when an automation scheduling changes mode.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@SDS-AO Do you have any Automations/Actions set for this when the mode switches?

SDS-AO
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes,  at 11:30pm a routine schedule is set to arm all 5 cameras record video when motion is detected and at 7am disarm all 5 cameras.  I have another set up to disarm 2 cameras that are inside and arm 3 camera that are outside.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@SDS-AO 

I see you have the cameras set to record when the modes switch. If you do not want the cameras to record when the modes are switched you will have to remove that action for the desired automation (Control A Device > Record a video)