Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera not charging

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
What1see
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Pro camera is not charging anymore. I have tried a new battery and it still will not charge.

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Check your charger to ensure it supplies both 5 volts and 9 volt outputs. Only 5 volts won't work.

What1see
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have purchased the Arlo Pro, which came with three cameras, and came with free history storage. I have one camera that does not work anymore and would like to replace it and still receive free history storage. Can I just replace my damaged camera and continue with free history storage?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@What1see yes, If you remain within the 5 camera limit for the basic legacy plan and the device is a legacy camera.

What1see
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for your support and information. I do not have a plan with my Arlo pro. It was a package deal to buy the bass and three cameras and have free library access. I just have to be able to find an Arlo pro to replace the old one again thank you stay safe. Have a good day

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@What1see 

When using the legacy devices you will automatically have the 7 day recording capability. You can find more info here: https://kb.arlo.com/000063083/What-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-cloud-recording-options-are-available