Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base station red icon?

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
dandd7598
Aspirant
Aspirant

All of a sudden I see a red icon under the base selection. Just popped up and although my cameras seem to be online, I can no longer play the recordings nor can I play real time video.

My cameras and base have been in the same location for 4 years. When I take the base and cameras to another location the red icon isn't there and my cameras work fine. What does this icon mean? I e attached a screenshot of my issue.

Using Arlo pro cameras 

Screenshot_20240321_155141_Arlo Secure.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dandd7598
Aspirant
Aspirant

So I reset my Internet modem and router, which corrected my issue and the red icon went away. Mu cameras are now working correctly.

Thank you for looking into this for me and trying to resolve my issue.

Great community! 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Edinburgh_lad1
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Have you tried searching for this kind of information yourself before asking on here? I think it's a very trivial question and you can easily find an answer to.  

dandd7598
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've been searching for 5 days straight with no luck. This was my last resort. If you have another avenue I can search please advise. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@dandd7598 wrote:

I've been searching for 5 days straight with no luck. This was my last resort. If you have another avenue I can search please advise. 

It's not documented anywhere I can see, so I understand why you aren't able to find it.  I'm tagging the mods ( @JamesC , @ShayneS , @BrookeN ) so they can follow up.

What status are you seeing on the base station LEDs?

dandd7598
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you.

All 3 lights are green

image000000_20240322_095118 (1).jpg

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @dandd7598

Thanks for the info, I have notified the team regarding this red icon. I believe this means Full or possibly corrupted. I am still checking with the team. Does the same Red icon appear with another USB drive as well? 

dandd7598
Aspirant
Aspirant

So I reset my Internet modem and router, which corrected my issue and the red icon went away. Mu cameras are now working correctly.

Thank you for looking into this for me and trying to resolve my issue.

Great community! 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@dandd7598 You are welcome, thank you for the update. Let us know if you have any further questions.