Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 5s won't connect to Xfinity Internet

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Joe04
Follower
Follower

Arlo Pro 5s camera won't connect to my wifi. I have xfinity internet. I have 4 other cameras that are connected and running without an issue. Arlo sent me a replacement camera due to defective Pro5s. I've gone through endless amount of techs and no one can figure it out. They blame my internet. I have turned of 5ghz and left 2.4 ghz on yet the app cannot find the camera but when i log in to my router i can see the camera connected to the internet. I even get a notification from xfinity saying a new device has connected. I don't know what else to do? anyone have suggestions or ideas that may help?

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Joe04 wrote:

I even get a notification from xfinity saying a new device has connected. I don't know what else to do? 

A lot of folks here are saying they can't install using an iPhone 15.  Is that the phone you have???

Have you tried using a PC (browsing to my.arlo.com)?  You can install the camera from there.

Also, if you have a VPN running on the phone (or PC), make sure it is turned off during the camera install.