Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Secure 1 camera

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Tinde2220
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need to secure one camera. I have 4 of 5 camera right now. The 5th one just ended the trial so I needed to add the 5th one to my subscription. The thing is when I went to manage my it, I cannot drag the new one to the others. I used to have 5 cameras on board but the other one had problems and I had to replaced it to a new one. Since the trial ended I need to add it. What should I do? It doesn’t add to the others. Please help me with this one. Because I am paying for multiple cameras (5cams to be exact) but now basically it’s only 4 cams. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tinde2220
Aspirant
Aspirant

You know what? I signed in to my arlo account and saw that my 5th camera automatically added to the subscription. I don’t know what happened but a while ago when I checked it, only 4 is on the subscription that’s why I tried to manage the 5th one and not working. Then now I checked it again and I saw 5 of 5 cameras. I guess I don’t have to cancel and re-subscribe again ☺️. Thank you Sir Stephen for bearing with me and helping me. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Tinde2220 wrote:

I need to secure one camera. I have 4 of 5 camera right now. The 5th one just ended the trial so I needed to add the 5th one to my subscription. 

What subscription plan are you in?

Is it reasonable to cancel it, and subscribe to Arlo Secure?  (not sure if that is the same price or not).

Tinde2220
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m under secure multi-camera plan. I will check if it’ll be the same if I cancel it and re-subscribe it again. Hopefully it’ll be of the same price. Thank you for your suggestion. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Tinde2220 wrote:

I’m under secure multi-camera plan.

That covers an unlimited number of cameras at a single location.

Some older plans were limited to 5 or 10 cameras (Arlo Smart, Elite, etc).  When you said you had a 5 camera limit I was thinking you must have one of those legacy plans.

Are you trying to shift the camera into the plan on a PC (my.arlo.com).  If not, I suggest trying that next.

Tinde2220
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I think it is limited only to 5 cameras. Okay I will try it on the computer first. 

Tinde2220
Aspirant
Aspirant

You know what? I signed in to my arlo account and saw that my 5th camera automatically added to the subscription. I don’t know what happened but a while ago when I checked it, only 4 is on the subscription that’s why I tried to manage the 5th one and not working. Then now I checked it again and I saw 5 of 5 cameras. I guess I don’t have to cancel and re-subscribe again ☺️. Thank you Sir Stephen for bearing with me and helping me. 

Salasalicia
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mañana si dios kiere kiero otra cámara 

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation