Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Purchase 4 new cameras, can I add them AND the subscription to my existing account

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
KS219
Follower
Follower

We just purchased new Arlo Pro 4 cameras.  We are currently using older model cameras with a base station (no subscription required).  When setting up my new cameras, can I add them AND the subscription to my existing account or do I need a separate account?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes. The latest subscriptions include all cameras (unlimited) automatically and enhance what you used to get with the free 7 day plan (30 days cloud recording, etc.).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes. The latest subscriptions include all cameras (unlimited) automatically and enhance what you used to get with the free 7 day plan (30 days cloud recording, etc.).

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@KS219 wrote:

When setting up my new cameras, can I add them AND the subscription to my existing account or do I need a separate account?  

You can add them to the existing account.  If the base is compatible (VMB4xxx), you could connect the Pro 4s through the existing base.  Or instead connect them to your home wifi.

You should get the trial subscription for each Pro 4 as you install it.  Wait until the subscription expires before purchasing one.  Arlo Secure has unlimited cameras, so it would include the legacy cameras (which you can continue to use).

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation