Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 4 camera I can see live video, I receive notification of motion but I have no videos in feed

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Karmy
Follower
Follower

Within the last two days we stopped receiving videos in the feed and then the next day we get a few. We still receive notifications but there are no videos. We can view the live stream. We are past the trial period and some of the cameras show the activity zones are disabled but that should not have any impact on the feed as the information prior to purchase said we did not have to have a subscription for the cameras to operate.

2 REPLIES 2
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

@Karmy 

“We are past the trial period and some of the cameras show the activity zones are disabled but that should not have any impact on the feed as the information prior to purchase said we did not have to have a subscription for the cameras to operate.”

Sounds like a play on words, operate could  mean that the camera can still live stream. 

Arlo cloud storage requires a paid subscription when the trial expires.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Karmy wrote:

We are past the trial period and some of the cameras show the activity zones are disabled but that should not have any impact on the feed as the information prior to purchase said we did not have to have a subscription for the cameras to operate.

As @DannyBearAgain says, the Pro 4 cameras require a subscription to get cloud storage.  

There is more info on subscription features here:

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation