Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Issues with Arlo Pro 4 Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
asinameli
Follower
Follower

I purshased the Arlo Pro 4 XL camera a month ago.

I noticed that the camera are either set off with nothing there constantly or they won’t activate with motions 50% of the times.

I tried resetting the cameras and also tried resetting the hub. I also tried various motions sensitivity levels and still same issues.

The second issues when ever its humid or rainy you can’t see anything out of the camera they all fog up badly.

I have own Blinks, and Lorex and they work 10 folds better and never ever foged up!

I purshased this thinking of getting a better system but so far its pure garbage! Is there way to fix these issues or best to go back to my blink and lorex system.

thanks

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@asinameli wrote:

I noticed that the camera are either set off with nothing there constantly or they won’t activate with motions 50% of the times.

Are you literally seeing it trigger with no motion at all?  Or is there some motion (wind for example)?

@asinameli wrote:

The second issues when ever its humid or rainy you can’t see anything out of the camera they all fog up badly.

There are some treatments that can help (RainX or equivalent).

Some third parties also offer rain covers that might help (never used one, so I don't have a specific recommendation).

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation