Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Invite friend but cannot see camera (Arlo Pro 4)

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Mike_Green
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have Arlo Pro4. I invited my friend and would like to share views for Pro4. The invitation email was received and the Arlo app was installed as instructed. Both of our Arlo app are the latest version (mine is IOS 4.11.1 (7230) version released on 13 Dec 2023 and my friend is Android 4.10.5_28616 version released on 16 Nov 2023). No shared devices could be shown in my friend app. My app shows “pending”.

I have deleted my friend, re-added, and resent the invitation. I have also used my another email and another phone to repeat the same step and install the latest version of Arlo app (Android) . No devices can be shared.

Please help.  

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Mike_Green 

Do both accounts see the "Feed" or "Library" option at the bottom of the Arlo app?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mike_Green wrote:

My app shows “pending”.

Ask your friend to click on the "create account" link in the invitation email on a PC.  That will open the brower to my.arlo.com.  From there, have them log into their account (no need to create a new one).  They need to complete the two factor authentication step.

Once they have done that, you should see the invite as "accepted" in your account.

@ShayneS question is also relevant, as you might also need to migrate your account from "Library" to "Feed".  However, the first step is to get the invite accepted.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation