Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Do NOT buy from Arlo - their products are garbage

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
IL60093
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo product is garbage. Company is a scam. I wish I had seen all these negative reviews. I bought a camera in May 2022. Had a battery problem at the end of the year, so they replaced. But now the camera has shut down. Support says it is defective. Since it is 1.5 years old, it is out of warranty. Arlo's solution was for me to buy another Arlo product. Why would I waste more money with this piece of crap? DO NOT BUY FROM ARLO!!!

3 REPLIES 3
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

IL60093
Aspirant
Aspirant

Continued bad experience with Arlo....Someone from Arlo called and said they would replace the defective camera.  That person said I would receive an email to fill out.  The agent NEVER sent the email.  Arlo customer service is horrendous.  Three days ago, someone called and ask for a copy of my receipt.  He said that he would send an email and I should send back a pic of it.  Guess what???  The agent never sent the email.  Today, same thing.  Agents promise to help, but they do not follow through.  I do not know how Arlo stays in business.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached back out to support, someone will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation