Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cameras are working but not recording to library and calendar is not synched

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
SusanaO
Aspirant
Aspirant

Calendar shows last recording was Feb 23, 4 weeks ago. Cameras all work and are recording live if I stand in from of them but not picking anything else up

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SusanaO
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was able to call from the app and got an immediate fix. The 'routines' were set to Arm Away, and I had turned on Arm Home a month ago when I returned from a trip. These widgets are new to me, apparently added in a recent update. Once I clicked Arm Away (even though I was home), it worked as expected. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SusanaO wrote:

Cameras all work and are recording live if I stand in from of them but not picking anything else up

Do you mean

• that the cameras are livestreaming, but not recording???
  • that you are getting notifications but no recordings?
  • something else???

SusanaO
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, Stephen, for replying: the cameras are not recording, not giving notifications, but if I open the camera from the app i get a live view. The last recording was Feb 22, and then another recording on March 2. I pay for the cloud storage and payments are made monthly.  I have 4 Arlo Pro 3 cameras and a base all wifi is working fine and strong. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SusanaO wrote:

Thank you, Stephen, for replying: the cameras are not recording, not giving notifications, but if I open the camera from the app i get a live view. The last recording was Feb 22, and then another recording on March 2. I pay for the cloud storage and payments are made monthly.  I have 4 Arlo Pro 3 cameras and a base all wifi is working fine and strong. 

Can you make a manual recording while livestreaming the cameras?

SusanaO
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I just recorded my front porch and it shows in the feed for Monday March 18 so the date is off by 2 days. It is March 20 so it seems to involve the calendar. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SusanaO wrote:

Yes, I just recorded my front porch and it shows in the feed for Monday March 18 so the date is off by 2 days. It is March 20 so it seems to involve the calendar. 

Wow.

I'm tagging the mods ( @JamesC , @ShayneS , @BrookeN ) in case one of them wants to follow up.

SusanaO
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was able to call from the app and got an immediate fix. The 'routines' were set to Arm Away, and I had turned on Arm Home a month ago when I returned from a trip. These widgets are new to me, apparently added in a recent update. Once I clicked Arm Away (even though I was home), it worked as expected. 

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation