Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
SusanaO
Aspirant
Aspirant

Calendar shows last recording was Feb 23, 4 weeks ago. Cameras all work and are recording live if I stand in from of them but not picking anything else up

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SusanaO
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was able to call from the app and got an immediate fix. The 'routines' were set to Arm Away, and I had turned on Arm Home a month ago when I returned from a trip. These widgets are new to me, apparently added in a recent update. Once I clicked Arm Away (even though I was home), it worked as expected. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SusanaO wrote:

Cameras all work and are recording live if I stand in from of them but not picking anything else up

Do you mean

• that the cameras are livestreaming, but not recording???
  • that you are getting notifications but no recordings?
  • something else???

SusanaO
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, Stephen, for replying: the cameras are not recording, not giving notifications, but if I open the camera from the app i get a live view. The last recording was Feb 22, and then another recording on March 2. I pay for the cloud storage and payments are made monthly.  I have 4 Arlo Pro 3 cameras and a base all wifi is working fine and strong. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SusanaO wrote:

Thank you, Stephen, for replying: the cameras are not recording, not giving notifications, but if I open the camera from the app i get a live view. The last recording was Feb 22, and then another recording on March 2. I pay for the cloud storage and payments are made monthly.  I have 4 Arlo Pro 3 cameras and a base all wifi is working fine and strong. 

Can you make a manual recording while livestreaming the cameras?

SusanaO
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I just recorded my front porch and it shows in the feed for Monday March 18 so the date is off by 2 days. It is March 20 so it seems to involve the calendar. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SusanaO wrote:

Yes, I just recorded my front porch and it shows in the feed for Monday March 18 so the date is off by 2 days. It is March 20 so it seems to involve the calendar. 

Wow.

I'm tagging the mods ( @JamesC , @ShayneS , @BrookeN ) in case one of them wants to follow up.

SusanaO
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was able to call from the app and got an immediate fix. The 'routines' were set to Arm Away, and I had turned on Arm Home a month ago when I returned from a trip. These widgets are new to me, apparently added in a recent update. Once I clicked Arm Away (even though I was home), it worked as expected. 

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation