Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
tnbass
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm at my house while my garage is getting repaired. The repairman's triggering the video recording, but my wife and I are receiving no notifications. Scheduled notifications are off and as far as I can tell all permissions to send notifications are granted. I've updated and reset my iPhone as well as the hub, no change. What am I missing. We have Pro 2 and Pro 4 cameras. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tnbass
Aspirant
Aspirant

So since posting this I've started restarting my phone after I notice I stopped receiving notifications. Seems to work. Nothing else did.  

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JMWolf
Tutor
Tutor

I recently noticed the lack of notifications from all of my cameras as well. No one in my family is getting the push notifications. The cams still record, but I have to keep opening the app to check for things. 

This is a problem. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The primary user controls this setting. Assuming that's you, make sure your modes and rules have push notifications enabled. That setting is global so disabling it disables them for all. If a single person wants to disable them, they would need to use the phone settings for the app to do so.

tnbass
Aspirant
Aspirant

So since posting this I've started restarting my phone after I notice I stopped receiving notifications. Seems to work. Nothing else did.  

JMWolf
Tutor
Tutor

So here is what I’ve found.  My iphone is on iOS17 and running app version 4.8.1. No notifications. My wife’s phone is on iOS17 and app version 4.7.1 and gets notifications.  Same for my iPad. So it seems to be the app itself in my experience. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

At this time we ask that you reach out to support for the behavior you are experiencing. Simply login to your Arlo App, go to Settings, Support, then select the Arlo product you would like support for.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation