Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kproto
Aspirant
Aspirant

I keep seeing the April 2023 update and when I hit install nothing happens… I can’t see live screen as it keeps telling me to install it. I’ve restarted the device and removed it and re-added it to system with no luck.  Device is useless at this point.

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Kproto wrote:

I keep seeing the April 2023 update and when I hit install nothing happens… I can’t see live screen as it keeps telling me to install it. I’ve restarted the device and removed it and re-added it to system with no luck.  Device is useless at this point.

It should install by itself so perhaps wait a day or so, and see if that happens.

Kproto
Aspirant
Aspirant

It’s been days … and it doesn’t install

IMG_3766.jpeg

IMG_3765.jpeg

IMG_3764.jpeg

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

I you have a subscription, then you could try phone support.

Kproto
Aspirant
Aspirant

Support tried.  I lost track of devices I tried it on, all the permutations of restart/reset/delete/add, using hub, not using hub, sending logs, etc.  it’s now unplugged in a drawer not working.  I bought a different camera and it works and updated just fine as do the other 5 I own.  This one is just fubar. What a waste of money. I’m now out hundreds of dollars because it won’t update.  Very frustrating.  I used to recommend these to everyone… not anymore. 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation