Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMB4000 and all cameras offline and yet still recording to cloud

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
tmc721
Guide
Guide

I have an VMB4000 with 5 cameras (a mix of Arlo Pro 3 and Pro 4) at my vacation home. All have been working great up until this morning when everything was offline. Thinking we had a power failure, I tried pinging a few other devices  (WiFi weather station, Yale WiFi lock, etc) there and all were up and running and none gave me a notification that the power had gone out. Today the cameras were giving me notifications of movement and I can view the recordings in the cloud but in the app and in the browser all the devices show as offline. Weird. I can't reboot the base station since I'm not there but I've tried logging in and out of the app, killing the app on my phone (iOS), etc. Next time I'm there, I'll try rebooting the base station. I've searched the archives and I've seen other people having this issue although not recently. Seemed to be tied to a firmware update. Suspiciously, looking at the firmware release notes, there was one on 4/13. Hmmmmm....  Anyone else having this issue? Thanks.

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation