Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 3 wifi wireless outdoor camera notification sent when I look at the live view

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Berd
Aspirant
Aspirant

Every  time I go into live view on one of my cameras I get an notification alert (motion).  This camera has been in 3 different places around our home issue happens no matter where it is located.  I have removed the camera and re installed it each time I moved it (so more than once)  this is happening on both windows 10 chrome login and our android phones. I also have no activity zones set up, no routines, no geofencing.  Pretty much out of the box set up, I know that I have the notification turned off for an Audio notification. 

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Berd 

Are you still experiencing these symptoms, this occurs on the web portal and Arlo app?

Berd
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes it happens on both android  app and windows 10 (chrome) laptop. just spent 45 min on with support but its is still doing it.  Removed camera added it back twice, reset camera, turned off all smart notifications except animal and it stopped, but as soon as i turned on smart notifications for this camera it started again.  

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated this for you and support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation