Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
pent
Guide
Guide

Screenshot_20230608-082552.png

The base station firmware update above keeps needing to be installed for four days in a row now (maybe longer, it's been 4 days since I've been keeping track). For some reason, I'm not able to view livefeeds for the cameras that are connected to this base station. I do still get notifications and recordings for those cameras but livefeed is not working. The base station light is also blinking orange-blue-orange-blue.

I have restarted the base station from the mobile app, unplugged / replugged my modem & router, and both cameras are connected directly to power. I also have the regular arlo subscription if that helps.

2 REPLIES 2
pent
Guide
Guide

One other thing to note is that, when I manually go into the app and update the base station firmware, I'm able to view the camera live feeds for that day but, when I get up the next morning the same issue returns. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

To be sure your camera can successfully receive the update, please follow these steps:

1. Fully charge the battery

2. Bring the camera close to your base station/router

3. Initiate the firmware update via the Arlo Secure mobile app and watch the LED behavior on the camera. You should see an alternating blue/amber LED. If you do not see this LED behavior, attempt the update again through the app.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation