Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My arlo pro 3 camera will not charge

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Dwa12
Follower
Follower

My arlo pro 3 camera will not charge, is it the battery or the camera itself not allowing it to be recharged?

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Dwa12 wrote:

My arlo pro 3 camera will not charge, is it the battery or the camera itself not allowing it to be recharged?

Do you have more than one camera that will accept the Pro 3 battery?  If you do, then try swapping the battery with another cameras.

Note it might also be the cable or the charger.  You can try another charger (anything that delivers 5 volts @ 2 or more amps will work).

Newtonhill
Guide
Guide

We have the same problem. All three of our cameras won’t charge. Arlo have now sent two new charge cables and none work. Ended up taking camera out of case and using a rubber band to hold the charge points in place on battery charge terminals charge that way.  It’s hit or a miss for getting alignment right and can take anything from 10 seconds to 10 minutes to get charge to start.  I’ve complained to Arlo about the charging problems with all three cameras but they don’t seem interested.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Newtonhill 

I have escalated this for you and support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation