Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Looking for snapshot icon after it disappeared from live camera feed. How do I turn it back on?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Billthecat2
Follower
Follower

Looking for snapshot icon after it disappeared from camera feed. How do I turn it back on?  I am a new user.  I made some adjustment somewhere and I turned off the snapshot icon on my live feed.  Where is this software switch located.  Shouldn't be that difficult for this expensive a system.  

Best answers
  • dcfox1
    Master
    Master

@Billthecat2  On the Pro3  in the App If you stream 2K live there is no Snapshot or record button. If you turn the 2k live setting off they are there when viewing a live steam. 

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Only a few of the cameras allow snapshots as a choice ( over recordings ) in the MODE ( you have to edit the MODE and then edit again under Motion.

But, while in LIVE VIEW mode, all the cameras have an icon for a small camera in the bottom of view screen... clicking on the icon takes a snapshot of the current running video

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Billthecat2  On the Pro3  in the App If you stream 2K live there is no Snapshot or record button. If you turn the 2k live setting off they are there when viewing a live steam. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation