Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I need to cancel my plan

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Justinpatterson
Aspirant
Aspirant

My camera system recently died and no longer appears on my app after re downloading the app to attempt to reconnect to the camera system.  I need to cancel my subscription but can't since it shows no cameras listed as being on a plan.

5 REPLIES 5
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

On a browser on a laptop/computer go to My.Arlo.Com, from there click on your name on the upper left click on secure and then my Arlo plan, at the bottom of that page there will be a cancel subscription. 

Justinpatterson
Aspirant
Aspirant

There is no plan listed and I don't have the cameras anymore to connect due to them being destroyed.  My login info also had to be changed and it is basically showing as if a whole new system needs to be setup.  I just need to cancel the plan associated with my old account.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Justinpatterson wrote:

There is no plan listed and I don't have the cameras anymore to connect due to them being destroyed.  My login info also had to be changed and it is basically showing as if a whole new system needs to be setup.  I just need to cancel the plan associated with my old account.

Are you saying you are using a different account now?

If that is the case, can you log into your old account from a PC browser?

Justinpatterson
Aspirant
Aspirant

I dont even know if it's a different account or not it's still the same email I had before but when I log in nothing shows up as connected on a plan and I no longer have the equipment to reset everything and readd it to the plan that was there 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Justinpatterson wrote:

I dont even know if it's a different account or not it's still the same email I had before  

Did you delete the original account and create a new one?

If not, what did you do?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation