Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Flood light

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Pacejustin
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I have had a floodlight which has been working, but all of a sudden the sensor light has stopped working and it is also no longer recording to my library

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Pacejustin wrote:

I have had a floodlight which has been working, but all of a sudden the sensor light has stopped working and it is also no longer recording to my library

Can you make a manual recording while livestreaming?

Pacejustin
Aspirant
Aspirant

No, it will not let me record while live streaming the options does not come up, like  my other cameras

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Pacejustin wrote:

No, it will not let me record while live streaming the options does not come up, like  my other cameras

Do you have a subscription for the camera?

Pacejustin
Aspirant
Aspirant

I don't have a subscription, just reading that I do need this for the floodlight.

Can you also explain why the sensor light is not working any more is this  for the same reason  not having subscription?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Pacejustin wrote:

Can you also explain why the sensor light is not working any more is this  for the same reason  not having subscription?

Normally the floodlight comes on only when the camera records at night.  With no subscription, the camera will only record if it is connected to a hub that has local storage.

I think you might be able to adjust the camera rules to only turn on the spotlight when motion is detected - I don't recall the exact steps.  So look in the camera rules and see if that setting is there.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation