Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Delete activity zone to default setting

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Psd
Aspirant
Aspirant
How do i reset my camera?
I set a activity zone and then another cuz the first didnt work then the second didnt work so id like to just go back to the dwfault setting and no zones.
Help please!!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Psd wrote:
I set a activity zone and then another cuz the first didnt work then the second didnt work so id like to just go back to the dwfault setting and no zones.
Help please!!!

In the app for the Activity Zone for that camera like Zone 1 swipe left on it and the delete button will show. You can also do this on this web portal but it shows the delete prompt without swiping. Not sure if you want to remove other setting in the Rules for the cam or just Activity Zones. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Psd wrote:
Help please!!!

In the app for the Activity Zone for that camera like Zone 1 swipe left on it and the delete button will show. You can also do this on this web portal but it shows the delete prompt without swiping. Not sure if you want to remove other setting in the Rules for the cam or just Activity Zones. 

Psd
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you very helpful. I got it now!!
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation