Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Customer service contact information

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Pcaro
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a paid Arlo Secure plan and cannot get access to their live chat.  The feature thinks my account is in the EU and not the US.  Has anybody ran into this?  What other ways are there to get in touch with customer service?  It is a great product with the worst customer

service 

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Where was your account first set up? If it was originally created in the EU (or if a VPN connected to an EU server), you'd have to remove all devices and create a new account in the US to get the location set up properly.

Pcaro
Aspirant
Aspirant

The account was originally created in the US.  Not sure how it is now connected with the EU.  Just need to find a way to contact Arlo.  They don’t post any phone numbers or email addresses

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pcaro,

Are you using the same e-mail address that you're using here on the community?

Are you contacting support using the Arlo Secure mobile app under Settings > Support?

JamesC

Lemonchick
Aspirant
Aspirant

it was difficult to find. I somehow found someone here who had it. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Doesn't matter since they won't talk to you without a subscription. If you have a sub, all you have to do is to use Settings, Support (Center) to select your device and get the phone number there.

Lemonchick
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yeah. I had found the number and provided it. No matter where I was looking in my app for subscription, I couldn't find the number. But, all good, because I have it now. 

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation