Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 3 Can not get cameras to pair both pro 3 cameras went off line

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Joelgreen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can not get cameras to pair both pro 3 cameras went off line and I could not get them back. Hard reset camera and base, named base a different name base is back online but still can not get the cameras to pair Arlo support had me try offline sync that did not work upload speed is at 49 not sure what to do next any help is greatly appreciated

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Joelgreen wrote:
Can not get cameras to pair both pro 3 cameras went off line and I could not get them back. Hard reset camera and base, named base a different name base is back online but still can not get the cameras to pair Arlo support had me try offline sync that did not work upload speed is at 49 not sure what to do next any help is greatly appreciated

If you are using the app to add the cameras, then try switching to my.arlo.com in a PC browser.

Joelgreen
Aspirant
Aspirant
I tried that with no change
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Joelgreen wrote:
I tried that with no change

Is this the procedure you followed when you hard-reset the cameras?  https://kb.arlo.com/000062438/How-do-I-factory-reset-my-Arlo-wire-free-camera

Perhaps try it again.  If the cameras are still in your account (but offline), then make sure you remove them first.

AlphaSquad
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, since two months I have the same issue.

I've tried every single step multiple times with the smartphone app and also with a browser. The base station and cameras were hard reseted. After that I can bind the base station to my account but it will not find any cameras.

Maybe it is a firmware problem? Is there a way to downgrade it?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation