Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo app stuck on sign in page

Discussion stats
  • 37 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 11 In Conversation
Blkicy
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have been stuck on the signing in screen since this morning, I have only just set up my camera for 2 days and everything works fine until this morning, is anyone experiencing the same issue? The web app still works, just the mobile app. I have even tried to uninstall and reinstall the app, nothing's works, very frustrated.

IMG_527B7C31FD59-1.jpeg

Also, on the web app, I am missing the Basestation as an device, I have set up everything via the app (when it still works) and the camera shows on the web app fine but is missing the base station entry, am I suppose to re-setup the base station via web app?? ie. unhook everything and start again. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 4.22.55 PM.png

37 REPLIES 37
Blkicy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Someone called me, tried everything and nothing works. This is basically an expensive brick now. 

Blkicy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still not working on both web and mobile app. Not happy. 

Blkicy
Aspirant
Aspirant

@JamesC Is there any updates on this? 

Haleymae91
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having the exact same issue as everybody else.. had the cameras for 1 day.. I was added to the account so both me and my husband could view it and now it has not let me sign back in for over a week. I have deleted, reinstalled, rebooted phone and nothing has helped
Blkicy
Aspirant
Aspirant

@JamesC  Please let us know what your plans are, by now you guys should have a very clear idea of the bug and should be able to recreate the issue since many of us are experiencing the same thing. 

At least keep us updated, daily, or give us an estimation of the fix release. Staying quiet after reading our messages does not help you in any way. 

I am very disappointed since I spent tones of time reviews security camera including Google, Eufy, Ring, DLink and loads of other various brands to come to the conclusion that Arlo is the best camera among those, spent a good afternoon setting everything up, to find it work for one day, yes one day only. 

If something had happened to my home during this time and I needed those footages right away, who should I blame? Think about that Arlo. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The development team is investigating reports of this issue. I have no new information at this time. I will provide an update as soon as I have more to share.

JamesC

Blkicy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still waiting on the action from Arlo. No progress so far. 

Blkicy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still no action from Arlo, nothing 

Blkicy
Aspirant
Aspirant

@JamesC Can you please let me know if there's any progress with this issue?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Blkicy,

This is still being investigated by the development team.

JamesC

Blkicy
Aspirant
Aspirant

@JamesC Can you please update on the progress/finds and when to expect a solution? 

zimafl
Aspirant
Aspirant

App on my iPhone not letting me login at all today.  I'm on strong WiFi, can't do touch ID, and cannot login with my password.  It lets me type it in then that line goes blank over and over.  Rebooted the phone multiple time, uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times.  I can login here on a PC, but the app is not working.  Going on vacation in a few days and the app MUST WORK.  It won't let me login on the app at all.  

J_M
Aspirant
Aspirant

My wife had the same problem, while my app was working fine. We tried reinstalling the app, but that did not work. We were able to get her app working again by:

1. Removing her as friend and administrator of our camera in my app
  2. Resetting her password

The last step probably did the trick, but maybe the first had something to do with it. After resetting her password, the login screen appeared again, this time with input fields for user name and password. Entered her new credentials and the app works perfectly again.

Discussion stats
  • 37 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 11 In Conversation