Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 wireless will only record to base station NOT cloud

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Berd
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo pro 3 has stopped recording to the cloud approx mid December 2022.  Have 3 Arlo pro 3 cameras and base station with a Thumb drive attached, pay for cloud subscription, bought at the same time in Dec 2020.    This past December 2 of the cameras stopped recording to the cloud, mostly, about 2/10 record to the cloud.  In October 2022, I upgraded the wifi speed and router for our internet because every time I had a problem the standard Arlo response was it is your wifi.  System was working as well as arlo can....IMO....POS.  Arlo keeps assigning this issue to whoever picks up the ticket and they are not reading the support ticket; they keep sending me links to trouble shoot "Arlo not saving to local storage” for the last month.  Of course they have asked for log files, speed tests wifi router info device info and then the reply is go to this article ....again troubleshooting  local storage. Arlo tech support look like fools.  I am coming to the community to see if I can get an actual answer for trouble shooting this issue. thanks for any input offered.

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Berd wrote:

Arlo pro 3 has stopped recording to the cloud approx mid December 2022. 

When you livestream a camera, do you see an option to manually record?

Note you need to disable 2K local streaming before you try this.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation