Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 not showing video or recording

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
BadTime32
Tutor
Tutor
All of a sudden the camera won’t show live activity or record despite lots of activity. I have removed device and connected up again, we have removed battery, nothing seems to help. This all started when we moved the location. We have it connected to a solar panel and now it stopped charging as well. Frustrated and at a loss of what to do.
7 REPLIES 7
BadTime32
Tutor
Tutor
I should also say we get notifications but nothing in library and no live viewing
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Verify that you have a working subscription and that the camera is included. That shouldn't have an issue with live viewing but certainly would for recording. ALso, try moving the camera closer to your router or base, depending on how you have it connected, to see if that helps.

BadTime32
Tutor
Tutor
Yes paid subscription and camera is in same place it has been for month and was working prior. It just stopped working. The camera is now allowing live connection but it is not triggering nor recording in library. My husband has no connection to camera as granted access user.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

I suggest trying the motion detection test, to make sure the camera's motion sensors are still working.  https://www.arlo.com/pl_pl/support/faq/1114344/How-do-I-use-the-motion-detection-test-for-my-Arlo-de...

Also see if you can make a manual recording when live streaming.

BadTime32
Tutor
Tutor
I should also mention this is not happy with other camera. Husband has access to that and it appears to be recording in library
BadTime32
Tutor
Tutor
I did test but although flashes amber no notification or recording
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@BadTime32 wrote:
I did test but although flashes amber no notification or recording

Can you make a manual recording, and then see it in the library?

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation