Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 camera won't charge. Account also keep saying I don't have a subscription but I do

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
arlouser0312
Follower
Follower

I have 2 issues with my Arlo. 

1) I have a set of Arlo Pro 3 and one of the cameras will not charge. With or without the battery in the case, it will not charge. 

2) I tried getting support but it says I need a subscription and said I do not have one. When I tried to click subscribe to see what would happen, it says no devices are detected.. I do have a subscription and my cameras are currently stored on subscribed cloud storage.

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@arlouser0312 wrote:

2) I tried getting support but it says I need a subscription and said I do not have one. When I tried to click subscribe to see what would happen, it says no devices are detected.. I do have a subscription and my cameras are currently stored on subscribed cloud storage.

Are you perhaps using a friend account?  If you are, switch to the primary account.

@arlouser0312 wrote:

1) I have a set of Arlo Pro 3 and one of the cameras will not charge. With or without the battery in the case, it will not charge. 

Of course it cannot charge w/o the battery in the case.  Are you saying that the camera won't power up with no battery (when connected to AC power)?

• Have you tried swapping the battery with one in another camera?
  • Does the charger still charge your othter cameras?
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation