Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

free trial to use library in the app

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Ana78
Aspirant
Aspirant

Why Cant i get the free 3 months trial so i Can use my libary in the app ?!

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The subject says you're in Denmark - is that true? You should be able to get the trial and subsequent subscriptions:

https://kb.arlo.com/000062249/Where-is-Arlo-Secure-available

Is this a brand new camera or a used one? The latter may be the issue since the trial would apply to the first owner.

Ana78
Aspirant
Aspirant
  1. ? Is nothinng to do with the country and offcorse Its a new camera.  
    Please only reply if you have experience with my issue and with an answer I can use. 
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Apparently you don't want help since you don't/won't provide any information. You force any response to have to guess at what the issue is as well as what you've tried and what you see. So far, you've offered little to even attempt support.

Have a nice day.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Ana78 wrote:

Is nothing to do with the country

Actually it does.  Trial Subscriptions are only available in countries where Arlo offers paid subscriptions.  There is a list here:

In addition, onboarding cameras is not possible at all in mainland China or Russia.

@Ana78 wrote:

of  course Its a new camera.  

We only know what you tell us.  People do purchase used cameras, and expect the trial to kick in because they have a new account.  It doesn't.  Also if you onboarded to the account before, and then reset the camera and re-installed for some reason, the trial would not reactivate.

Normally the trial automatically starts when you onboard a new camera to an account where Arlo offers subscriptions.  There's no special step needed to get it.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation