Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

arlo floodlight camera videos not showing up in library

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
luke6793
Follower
Follower
Hi, I recently got an Arlo Floodlight camera and I have noticed that I get notifications for motion but the videos don’t exists in my library. As well as it is not showing up as an active or inactive camera.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Make sure you have a subscription for the camera. A 3 month trial should have been given to you when first installed. Without a subscription there will be no cloud recordings. If the camera is connected to a base or hub you can use local recordings on a USB drive.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Make sure you have a subscription for the camera. A 3 month trial should have been given to you when first installed. Without a subscription there will be no cloud recordings. If the camera is connected to a base or hub you can use local recordings on a USB drive.

Shortluck45
Initiate
Initiate

So without a subscription I will not see videos in the library? If that is the case then why does it say the camera is compatible with the VMB4000 base station.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Compatibility has nothing to do with subscriptions. If you want cloud recordings on any camera newer than the Pro 2, a subscription is required, as noted in the docs as well as on the packaging.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation