Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to Subscribe

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
babujibson
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello

i have an existing account in which I use three cameras. Now I bought floodlight and 4 k cameras with a new base station. The new two cameras not recording anything. When I try to buy a plan it’s spinning the wheels. Not happening anything even after so long time

Please help 

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo Secure subscription plans are not available in all countries. Where are you located?

For more information on where subscription plans are available, see here: https://kb.arlo.com/000063083/What-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-cloud-recording-options-are-available

JamesC

babujibson
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the prompt reply. I am from India but settled in Dubai. My earlier three cameras working almost 6 years without any hassle. These two new cameras not recording ! 
Please help me
Regards
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Any camera newer than the Pro 2 requires a subscription as of 2018 when the Ultras were released. The Pro 2 and older still have the free 7 day plan, which is apparently what you have currently. You can connect the cameras to a SmartHub and use local recordings without a subscription. It's not the same as cloud recordings but it's better than nothing.

babujibson
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply. Is there any plan to add India in the subscription list in future? Curious to know. 
so if I add micro SD card for recordings how can i view the recordings in the app? 
please advice

rgds

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I can't comment on future countries for subscriptions but the list has been pretty stagnant for years. Setting up local recordings is done in the app in the settings for the hub (look for Storage Settings). You seem to have the VMB5000 hub since you mention the microSD card.

https://kb.arlo.com/000062818/How-do-I-set-up-local-storage-backups-using-my-Arlo-SmartHub-or-Base-S...

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation