Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Subscription not working but taking money

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Skullsta
Aspirant
Aspirant

Recently had the subscription expired as I was Abit slow to renew, pretty sure it's done it before and I chose a subscription and it worked took money out of my account and worked as usual, but this time it's not choose plan it takes my money but it tells me it can't be added to my account it says "master plan not assigned on the account unable to assign supplemental plan", not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I want my money back as it's taken over or around $50 trying to get it to work, no plan is showing up despite taking money each time but saying that any help?

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Skullsta wrote:

but it tells me it can't be added to my account it says "master plan not assigned on the account unable to assign supplemental plan"

It sounds like you purchased a subscription for a "friend" account, and not the primary account to which the camera was onboarded.

If that is the case, you can either

1. cancel the sub and get a new one for the correct account or
  2. remove the camera(s) from the primary account, and then re-add them to the "friend" account.  Then share the cameras back to the old primary account.
Skullsta
Aspirant
Aspirant

My friend has his camera and he pays for his own subscription he pays around 4.99 for his and mine is more but I don't have any subscriptions active currently on the app, not sure what's going on as it's happened before and I just selected a plan and it was ok 

Bdbddjdh
Aspirant
Aspirant

The same exact thing happened to me except I paid for a $4.99 plan and it took my money from my bank account yet when I go to the app it says no subscriptions. This has been a ongoing problem and it’s not like I can talk to anyone from the Arlo team at this point I’ve had this camera for about a year and a half and I am extremely sick and tired of it Considering returning it replacing it smashing it whatever but I’m going to go with another company. Arlo is terrible 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation