Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No longer getting Color Night Videos

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
dtheo
Tutor
Tutor

On my Pro 3 Wire-Free Floodlight I no longer get color night videos. I am running Arlo iOS app version 4.5. Following the document “How do I adjust the light settings on my Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera?” using the

Arlo Secure App experience with Library I see the following.

The settings in “Settings > My Devices > Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera > Light Settings” don’t exist. However, there is a single switch called “Floodlight” that if I turn it on those settings do appear but also the light comes on manually right then and after 5 minutes the light turns off and the settings switch goes back to off.

FYI, The floodlight camera is directly connected to my WiFi, no SmartHub is involved.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@dtheo wrote:

On my Pro 3 Wire-Free Floodlight I no longer get color night videos.

FYI, The floodlight camera is directly connected to my WiFi, no SmartHub is involved.

Go into the mode for the camera, and look at the rule.

There should be a checkbox item "turn floodlight on" when motion is detected.  Make sure that box is checked.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@dtheo wrote:

On my Pro 3 Wire-Free Floodlight I no longer get color night videos.

Go into the mode for the camera, and look at the rule.

There should be a checkbox item "turn floodlight on" when motion is detected.  Make sure that box is checked.

dtheo
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks, I had the action in Arm Away which is scheduled for overnight but needed the action in Arm Home also since dark earlier.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation