Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Excessive notifications.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Boston_Pilot
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera is all of a sudden receiving excessive, and by excessive I mean HUNDREDS of alerts per hour. So many in fact, that even though it’s powered externally, the battery has dropped to 30% until I turn the camera off and let it return to 100%. This is not a new camera, it’s been functioning in the same location for almost 3 years. It’s on the latest firmware. Even with sensitivity turned down to 0% the notifications are nonstop. Any thoughts? TIA

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Boston_Pilot wrote:

My Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera is all of a sudden receiving excessive, and by excessive I mean HUNDREDS of alerts per hour. So many in fact, that even though it’s powered externally, the battery has dropped to 30% until I turn the camera off and let it return to 100%. This is not a new camera, it’s been functioning in the same location for almost 3 years. It’s on the latest firmware. Even with sensitivity turned down to 0% the notifications are nonstop. Any thoughts? TIA

Have you tried removing/reinserting the battery (to reboot the camera)?

Boston_Pilot
Aspirant
Aspirant

Indeed I have. It was the first thing I tried. No difference.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation