Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Difficulty replacing Pro 3 Floodlight

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
arsenewenger
Follower
Follower

An alert to Aussies! Do not buy Arlo and in fact there are plenty of choices in the market.

I purchased via the Arlo website last month a camera bundle. The Pro 3 Floodlight was faulty and I contacted support for a replacement. After many attempts speaking to different CS staff outside Australia, I finally received a sachet to return the faulty product to their warehouse (I have to pay $30 for the delivery!!). 

While they closed the initial case (their stupid rule to close the case if there is no further response in 7 days), I have to initiate another case number asking the status when the new device can return to me as I saw in their system that the device has already been received. After struggling with the CS for another few days, their answer is ask me to return the device to their warehouse and the device will be shipped out to me on the next business days!

It's an endless story speaking to Arlo CS, and why shall we pay a premium (when Arlo is not the cheap comparing to others) with such a poor customer service? If I do not hear from Arlo again, I shall contact Fair Trading and the Tribunal as apparently Arlo is not respecting the Consumer Act here in Australia.

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

arsenewenger,

I apologize for the poor initial experience. It appears your case was updated this morning with corrected information. Please refer to your open support ticket for further status updates.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation