Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 3 floodlights audio

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Mr_avalos
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have an arlo pro 3 floodlight for my front door and I have had it for a while now. I just noticed that my audio is really low for my camera. I have the volume all the way up and this makes me regret having Arlo. I thought Arlo was a good brand, a reliable brand but it seems to me that it isn't. I've had trouble with Arlo before and I've contacted them and it just takes days for them to return my email. Does anyone know why my Arlo pro 3 floodlight audio is really low. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

How far is the camera from the door?

Are you just listening on your phone?  Have you tried downloading the video, and playing it on your PC?

Mr_avalos
Aspirant
Aspirant
The camera is above the door. I'll try to talk through my phone and it's really low. When I listen I'm outside. I'll have my wife speak into the phone while I'm outside and it's low. No I haven't tried the pc part but why would that matter. I'm not always on the pc. I should be able to hear my voice at a good volume.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mr_avalos wrote:
The camera is above the door. I'll try to talk through my phone and it's really low. When I listen I'm outside. I'll have my wife speak into the phone while I'm outside and it's low. No I haven't tried the pc part but why would that matter. I'm not always on the pc. I should be able to hear my voice at a good volume.

Sometimes this issue is linked to the playback volume of the phone, and not the mic level of the camera.  I suggest listening to a downloaded file on the PC, and perhaps also do a test with using a headset with the phone.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation