Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 floodlight white noise

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Cofeeh
Aspirant
Aspirant

I see this has been posted before but don’t see any resolve. Constant white noise, both live and saved videos. I’m unable to upload a video to show. 

12 REPLIES 12
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

Tank5150
Aspirant
Aspirant

Pro 3 Floodlight Terrible crackling noises interfere with hearing communications all the time and miss recordings. When paying for continual recording, it shouldn’t happen. Going on 2 years now -they’re not going to fix it, sadly.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Cofeeh Are you using the iOS or Android app? 

Cofeeh
Aspirant
Aspirant

iOS 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you download the latest version of iOS 4.7.1 and test again? If you do not see the update you can remove and re-install the Arlo app to force the update. 

Cofeeh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still not working. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Cofeeh 

Is the Camera still making these unexpected noises?

Cofeeh
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ve moved so I’m temporarily not using them. But when I last used them 3 weeks ago, yes. 

Cofeeh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Someone emailed me from Arlo, how can I confirm it’s someone that actually works at Arlo? 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

A start is to expand the to/from/subject section to see if it's really from Arlo (would come from arlo.com). Hovering over that section on a computer may also show you what you need.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Cofeeh You can send me the details and I can verify for you, it was likely a member of my support team reaching out to check on you. 

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation