Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Videos stopped recording to cloud?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Sc0ttb88
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the seven day free cloud saving still but it has stopped working since 1 June - any ideas why? I have the Pro 2 cameras (2 in total). 

5 REPLIES 5
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

The 7days free cloud storage service is still working here.

Do you still see recordings in the library?

If you live stream a camera using the app and can make a manual recording will it show up in the library?

Sungsoo2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi. My cameras stop recording since June 8 2023. I use free 7 day cloud. Anyone share the issue?

Sc0ttb88
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi. The manual recording now works and shows in library but it doesn’t do it without hitting record. I’ve run a test with motion detection on each camera from the settings and it works fine but it just doesn’t record. Makes my cameras effectively useless. I’ll try u installing and reinstalling and see if that helps. Otherwise any suggestions? Thanks 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Sc0ttb88 wrote:

Hi. The manual recording now works and shows in library but it doesn’t do it without hitting record. I’ve run a test with motion detection on each camera from the settings and it works fine but it just doesn’t record. 

Have you double-checked that the cameras are armed?

Also, have you tried removing/re-inserting the camera batteries, and also restarting the base?

Sc0ttb88
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had removed batteries and tried restarting base station but have just checked to see if armed and realised they are on a schedule! No idea how this was changed but I hope this will now sort it. Will report back and let you know. Thanks 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation