Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Verification needed upon login

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Rotate1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Put the app back on so I can arm the cameras-------I don't know what models they are I got them  at home depot four years ago. I've given you enough to arm them again for me. let me open the app for my new Samsung a53 phone. Stop jerking me around You want the label on the camera's------????   I don't understand a Label for each message, what are you talking about??  What is a board?????  I don't understand

3 REPLIES 3
Rotate1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I now log in and the app. will app will appear on my phone ??

Rotate1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Then let me log in------stop with verification needed. The arlo will not open. Your are putting my family in jeprody when you block my access to the two cameras. If you don't let me log in [with my new phone] I will let Home Depot know that Arlo is causing me a real problem. I want an answer-------these two cameras were not cheap.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rotate1,

It sounds like you're being asked to authenticate your new mobile device when attempting to log in. This is normal behavior. For more information on two-step verification and how to set it up, see here: https://kb.arlo.com/000062288/What-is-two-step-verification-and-how-do-I-set-it-up

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation