Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to see live stream on Dell laptop (Windows 10) for Arlo Pro 2 camera

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Chen2001vn
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Laptop Dell now can not see live stream camera. Last month it still open to see. It is window 10. Firmware 01.07.00 - version 1909 - OS build 18363592. please give me advise and solve the problem. Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Live view requires Flash to be enabled. Have you done that? Are you getting an error message?

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Chen2001vn wrote:

My Laptop Dell now can not see live stream camera.

If the suggestion from @jguerdat doesn't fix things, a common cause of "can't see" problems, perhaps you could explain what you mean by that.

What are you doing and where does it go wrong? Do you see any error messages or prompts?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Chen2001vn
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes. I have update and enable flash, but nothing work and no message

Chen2001vn
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I typed my email and password to login. there is nothing work. the screen is still there. It did not login. 

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Chen2001vn wrote:

Yes. I have update and enable flash, but nothing work and no message

We still do not know what browser you are using.

For Chrome you need to find the bit that allows flash to run on my.arlo,com.

How to troubleshoot Arlo web client Flash errors when using Google Chrome

Then there is:

Cannot view Live Feeds - Flash problem AGAIN! - Arlo Communities

Plenty more where they came from.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Chen2001vn wrote:

When I typed my email and password to login. there is nothing work. the screen is still there. It did not login. 

What are we talking about here?

Login to what with what?

my.arlo.com?

A browser? An app?

Just another user
Chen2001vn
Aspirant
Aspirant

I mean login my.arlo.com to view camera. I use chrome app to login. I also open flash run when login. But when put email address and password it is not run. The screen appear again with blank at email and password for me to login again.

And today, there one of two my camera is offline when I take it from outdoor to recharge battery. When I place it back to my outdoor it show message offline but when I put it near its base and modem routine it is working well. I do not know what happen to it. Please help me to solve this matter, too. Thanks

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Can you login to myarlo without bothering about the Flash step?

It sound like something is gummed up in Chrome.

Is it set to remember passwords?

What happens if you try a different browser?

Just another user
Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation