Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How to Settup a 2nd ARLO PRO2 on same account?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Nancytunstall
Follower
Follower

NETGEAR ARLO PRO2  Wire-free Security Cameras.  I need to set up a 2nd system located at a different addreess, but using the same ARLO account.  How do I accomplish this?  The 2 systems will have different names :  ABC & XYZ.  ABC has 4 cameras and operates well.  XYZ will be located in a different city and has 2 cameras.  XYZ S/N has been recognized by ARLO, but when I log into my existing account, I cannot see how to set up a 2nd (XYZ) system.

3 REPLIES 3
rundowntheyears
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same problem. Permits me to join Netgear community s new member but doesn't permit the tic second use system....

Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
For one thing I believe the second system you have to have a different email address. And then you can add the guest to the second account and then you should see it all on one app. But there are other people on this form that can give you more information than I can give I hope this helps
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

There is no issue usu setting up a second base and system...

The problem you have is the number of cameras based on your service level. The easiest way is to upgrade your service level... If you upgrade to a higher level account like Premier, it will allow 10 cameras, there is NO limit on the number of bases NOR locations for your alloted camera total. You also get to use the same email and password.

There is a work-around than many use... they add a second account using a different password and email and then share back the cameras( GRANT ACCESS ) to the primary account... but it is much easier the first way.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation