Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cant connect the camera to the base station

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Andreas_
Follower
Follower
I have trouble connecting the camera to the base station, the lights are all green when starting out, but they just keep searching but finds nothing I have tried factory resetting the base station,., and I have made sure its connected to power and have an ethernet cable. I also moved the base station away from the router so it would not interfere
3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you reset, make sure you remove all devices in Settings, My Devices. Claim the base using the Add Device button (web) or + (app). Sync the cameras by only briefly pressing the base sync button - don't hold it - and then the camera sync button.

Godraaa6
Initiate
Initiate
I am having the same problem! Cant connect any cameras to the base. Tried resetting, reconnecting base, camera is next to base so it isn't too far away - nothing works!
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @Godraaa6,

Make sure to sync the cameras by not holding the sync button on the Base Station as jguerdat mentions. Feel free to read this article to help troubleshoot the problem you're having: My camera will not sync with the base station; how can I troubleshoot it?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation