Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Brookequick
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo pro 2 cameras x3- have had these for a couple of years now and after my initial need to change internet provider have not had any issues with CVR ( for the most part). For the last few days my CVR is only recording intermittently ( perhaps coinciding with the latest firmware update?). CVR can record for an hour or two, then suddenly nothing on the timeline for an entire day or several hours . I’ve tried ALL troubleshooting solutions including resetting and battery pulls. There is no issues with distance from the router either- nothing has changed. The interesting part is that even though there are several hours/days missing from the CVR, the motion/sound detection is recording single sessions throughout the period that the CVR is not recording. Any advice or anyone having the same issue? 

6 REPLIES 6
Brookequick
Aspirant
Aspirant

07EA1968-E284-4D6E-A16A-22ACA7CF8A1F.jpeg

AHAH
Tutor
Tutor

Yep, having exact same issue for the past 4-5 days. Will randomly record for brief moments, then nothing for hours & hours. Still getting motion detection notifications, but nothing library or CVR timeline. Can’t access live viewing on CVR camera either. I have several other cameras & a doorbell without CVR & they are all working fine.

Arlo know full well there’s a current issue with CVR, they are just refusing to admit it & instead waste everyone’s time insisting you got through the troubleshooting process. If you look further in this community form, many people are having the same issue. 

Brookequick
Aspirant
Aspirant

Seriously! Well, at least I’m not the one doing something wrong here, or have an internet issue ( had that checked already). This is a serious issue, not only for us l customers who value our safely ( hence we have cameras) let alone with Australian consumer laws - we pay a fee for a service, that being a subscription for CVR- which I’m certainly not getting! There seems to always be some sort of issue with these cameras, I’m just about done wasting my money on the monthly fee when I’m not getting what I pay for. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

Lorrain
Aspirant
Aspirant

This has been an ongoing issue for mine as well for several months now. Arlo, come on!!!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @Lorrain 

Do you mind providing more detail regarding the issue you are experiencing with CVR?

Thank you 

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation