Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
EVISPI
Tutor
Tutor

Buffering.. When I go to My library I can see all the videos there for recordings. For the last 2 days when I click on a video all it says is Buffering.  It never opens the video. Anyone else having this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EVISPI
Tutor
Tutor

Hi james, I use the arlo app on my phone. I fixed it.. You know that fix every IT person tells you to do first, power it down and power it back on LOL.  Thanks for chiming in.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

EVISPI,

Are you using the web client or the Arlo Secure mobile app? If you try logging in to your account using a different device, do you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

EVISPI
Tutor
Tutor

Hi james, I use the arlo app on my phone. I fixed it.. You know that fix every IT person tells you to do first, power it down and power it back on LOL.  Thanks for chiming in.

MP101
Aspirant
Aspirant

Trimmers accidentally cut computer cable.  Comcast repaired cable.  Now I am

unable to view clips from library due to buffering.  Clips won't load for viewing.  I have

turned off camera and back on.

MP101
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did unplug from power strip and router.  Waited cpl minutes & plugged everything back in.  The clips show up in the library, but when I attempt to view one, it

remains in 'buffering'.  

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Rather sounds like a Comcast issue but try rebooting your router and base, in that order, first. Any luck?

EVISPI
Tutor
Tutor

Yup that's what I did I rebooted.. thank you.. Then took the other person's suggestion and now I wait about 15 seconds before. I put the new battery back in before I would do it really instantly. I think that was causing it not to connect properly

DEBBIEB1952
Initiate
Initiate

I was able to resolve the issue by turning off my wifi and using my smartphone data.  Worked liked a charm and only thing I had to do.

I cannot explain why this just recently started but....appreciate this forum where I could get straightforward suggestions quickly.  

Frustrating that I only have to do this with my Arlo video captures, but...it works so I'll take the win!

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation